1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Want a Veronica Mars movie? Just kick in $2 million

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 13, 2013.

1. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

So I need to watch The Following episodes piling up on my DVR?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm 97 percent over it. First ep or two were great. Then it got real bad. I'll stick it out to the end of the season, but doubt I'll be back next year.

3. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

They originally were only going to have her in the pilot, but liked having her around so much that they wrote her in several episodes. Also, Alona Tal (who plays Duncan's girlfriend post-Veronica) auditioned for Lilly Kane and didn't get it, but they liked her so much that they wrote that part just for her.

I really need to go back and rewatch Veronica Mars. I have Season 1 on DVD and Season 2 in digital format. I never was able to get through all of season 3.

4. imjustagirl

The dude who plays Logan looks like a young Ed Norton.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I don't think the first half of S3 is nearly as bad as its made out to be. Part 2 of S3 is what's so frustrating.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

The worst part of Season 3 was changing the theme song.

7. imjustagirl

Wiki says season 1 is 22 eps. There are 44 eps on the WB site. Should I assume Season 3 is not available?

8. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

That's sort of interesting. UPN aired Seasons 1 and 2, while The CW aired Season 3 after the UPN/WB merger.

9. imjustagirl

I'm on episode 13. I might not sleep.

10. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Appears that way.

11. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Maybe the idea is people will be hooked after watching the first two seasons and go buy the Season 3 DVD.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I watched the first two seasons a year or so ago, and still haven't done season 3. I heard such bad things that I was always concerned with what it would be like. I'm planning to do it sometime this summer.

Draft saved Draft deleted