1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Walt Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota, and his bow and arrow are about to have an interesting week

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 93Devil, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It is my fond hope that Walt says or does something to piss off 4chan. Nothing would please me more than their releasing their flying monkeys on his ass.

2. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

But before I log off, fuck Walt Palmer.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, shit happens.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that he makes his living placing his fingers in other peoples' mouths, and there are probably a significant number of Americans out there who are willing to bite his off right now.

5. 93Devil

If you are not pissed enough...

Zimbabwean pair due in court over Cecil the lion killing - BBC News

The six cubs of Cecil will now be killed by the new male lion in the pride, Johnny Rodrigues added, in order to encourage the lionesses to mate with him.

And this is the perfect example of white Americans being the most entitled group of people in the world. This fucker, and probably enough fellow Americans to matter, think because he paid his money and got his permits that there is nothing wrong with what he did. Money entitles you to do anything.

6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Bingo.

"Oh.....look at the big cute lion!....I'm sure he won't mind at all if we come up and pet him"----All fun and games til little Johnny gets his fucking face eaten.

7. 93Devil

It took millions of years for animals to figure out their place in the nature puzzle. We just cannot start killing the bad ones because they bite.

Case in point...

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Dick Whitman likes this.
  10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yep.

It's like the Ray Rice case. Without the video, it would have quickly gone away.

A generic story about mass extinction won't move the needle, but this story has a name and a face, and we have a picture of him with his kill -- a beloved lion!

It allows Devil to get on his high horse and rail against privileged white American males.

11. YankeeFan

Jimmy Kimmel is upset, and gets emotional:

12. YankeeFan

WriteThinking on hobbies he/she does not understand is always good stuff.

Dick Whitman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted