1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waking Ned lamont

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Intellectually honest?
    Bwahahahahahahah!
    And what members of the Democratic "leadership" backed Lamont in the primary? Clintons? No. Schumer? No. Obama? No.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Fenian - You must be wiped out. You have become the little dutch boy who finds the leak in the dike. You are starting to run out of fingers with all the leaks that need plugging this week.

3. Yes, Boom. I'm looking around at the building conservative wave and the resounding endorsement of our wildly successful and popular president.
    Just stop posting dumb things, over and over again, and life will return to normal.

4. Boom_70

The dumb things posted are the spoken word of your boy long john.

Stay alert - With 4 sections now to this board we can be a moving target. You will never be able to find a plug all leaks.

5. Can you plug leaks in a target?

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I don't know, but Dick Cheney plugged his 80 year old buddy in the face with a shotgun blast.

7. Boom_70

But who plugged Vince Foster?

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Jesus Boom, a suicide joke?

Alright, I'll play.

If he had enough to drink, Mrs. Foster.

9. Boom_70

See Ya ned .........

Was happy to pull the lever for Joe Lieberman of the "Connecticut for Lieberman" party..

Going into vote there were annoying Lamont supporters encouraging a "vote for ned" .

I overheard one gentlmen tell Lamont supporer that he would if he was struck by lightening on his 100 foot walk to the voting booth.

10. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

You always vote drunk?

Draft saved Draft deleted