1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'Wait, that was racist?', Wild West edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

They are going to crush him any day. I hope it's live-streamed.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

So the man of principle did, in fact, pay the fees to a government he doesn't recognize? This "principled" stand makes less and less sense the longer it drags on.

I remember reading about the tortoises but I thought that was a more recent development.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Nothing like going on a show hosted by a white supremacist to refute charges that you are racist.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Let's go. Break out the fire hoses.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Good thing Bundy's land isn't on the proposed path of the Keystone XL pipeline, or else we'd see Hannity's head a-spolde.

6. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Oh, Bundy would gladly do his patriotic duty and have the pipeline go through his land ... as long as he was paid for it.

C'mon, using someone else's land without paying? That's UN-AMERICAN!

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Well fuck me running. That makes it all better.

8. Starman

Supposedly Hannitwat is furiously scrubbing his hands of Bundy and simulaneously tossing him under the bus on today's radio show.

:D :D :D

Sorry dude, you married him -- you're bolted mouth to crotch.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

And yet we all continue to engage him. Why? He's the Manky Jimy of politics and media threads.

10. Starman

Dandy Randy Paul now furiously trying to unbolt himself from Bundy and his suggestions that negroes are shiftless welfare moochers.

Might be a bit easier if you and your daddy hadn't spent 50-some years pounding the point that negroes are shiftless welfare moochers, Rand Boy.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

RNC currently deciding where to set its 2016 convention. Las Vegas is believed to be the leading candidate.

I mean, that's just great, everyone can go do their stories from Bunkerville on the same expense report!

12. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I don't think Las Vegas is the/a leading candidate anymore ... there'd been some concern about how that'd fly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.