1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wade Wilson facing suspension for drugs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Claws for Concern, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Wade Wilson, former NFL QB and now a coach with the Dallas Cowboys, is facing suspension for drugs, including some banned by the NFL. It was done while he was coaching with the Bears. Lovie Smith said he was surprised by the admission. Wilson said it was to combat diabetes.

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I was wondering when someone would start a thread on this. My question: Why does Wade Wilson, an assistant coach, get five games for HGH, while Rodney Harrison, a player, gets four games?

That's ridiculous.
  3. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Active Member

Somewhere, Bobby Layne and Tommy Kramer are laughing their laughing their asses off at boy scout Wade Wilson, as a coach, getting busted for "drugs."
  4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Poppycock! I've had diabeetus for years and I've never used anything that I didn't get from Liberty Medical Supplies! Punk ass!
  5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Meat, you have no idea how enormous my level of disdain for all things Wilford Brimley is. He single-handedly ruin nearly every episode of The Price Is Right. I want to di-a-beat-him.
  6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

It's not a Price is Right without the Horns of Fail, diabeetus and a Scooter Store ad.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I disagree!

The Price Is Right was forever ruined the day they fired Holly.
  8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

That explains why Carrie Underwood might have been attracted to Tony Romo.
  9. Pilot

Pilot Active Member

"Look, coach, you check your blood sugar and you check it often. There's no reason not to."
  10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's the right thing to do. ::) ::)
  11. Calvin Hobbes

Calvin Hobbes Member

Right you are.
  12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I don't know what I think about this, I'm just asking: If he wasn't taking HGH to improve his performance, ie, CHEATING, is it the league's business how a guy manages his personal medical care?
Draft saved Draft deleted