1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WAC = overrated

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by king cranium maximus IV, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I'm just curious why the board's biggest Georgia fanboi would start a thread to negate any impact a bowl win over Hawaii would have.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm not sure you know how big of an insult that is. Stan could get into Boise State!

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

He didn't have the grades to get in to Hawaii or Boise, and therefore has an irrational hatred for all things WAC?

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Yeah, but Stan's smarter than KCM IV.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

You waited for one game involving a WAC team to lay that out? Most of us didn't know that Granny Holtz gave his son's football team a pep talk before taking the field tonight. How were we to expect that ECU had anything to offer other than dress up like Barney?

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

take it to imafuckingfaggotbulldogfan.com asshole.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I think Boise would have played better in silver britches.

8. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

9. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Wow, and East Carolina was some kind of awful the two or three times I saw them this year.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

After watching them play last night, Stan could probably play outside linebacker too.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It's been a joke of a conference ever since the MWC was created... Yeah, they had a great, monumental win last season when Boise upset Oklahoma... The conference isn't overrated, because nobody cares about the conference...

The conference should be called, "The schools that weren't good enough to join the perennial powerhouses like Colorado State and New Mexico..."

Draft saved Draft deleted