1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waaahhh!!! Everyone's so mean to Hillary

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, May 15, 2008.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

None of that can be true.

Hillary didn't lose because of incompetence and arrogance --- She lost because American's are knuckle-dragging women-hating sexist macho men and they all ganged up on her and picked on her....not because her and her handlers fucked it up from the start....I won't hear it, nope, sexism is the reason.

Just ask chief Clinton Kool Aid drinker Jay Farrer......

2. So is the nutcracker device misogynistic or not?
    Man up and own your posts.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

That's Farrar.
    And, again, an anti-Hillary group is named C.U.N.T. and its head has appeared on national TV. Nothing comparable exists in this election cycle with any other candidate.
    If you think it is OK to call Hillary a C.U.N.T, then ask your wife, girlfriend or a female co-worker if they like to be called that and get back to me.
    Until then STFU.

4. zagoshe

No, you STFU -- Hillary didn't lose because of that organization or sexism or anything else and that's what you and all the rest of the Clinton Kool Aid drinkers have such a hard time accepting and THAT.IS.THE.POINT.

And as for this ridiculous, whining, bullshit you keep trying to throw out there, this crap that she's the only "victim" being attacked by meanies, stick this one, along with some of the things that happened in Indiana and West Virginia, in your pipe and smoke it then get back to me.....

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2008/02/20/racist-attacks-on-obama-growing-more-heated/

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You see. You can't read.

The column was about the sexist and misogynist filth spewed at Hillary. Who was whining?

Your "just posting a column" is also your defense when you start your ignorant and bigoted threads about Islam and Muslims.

No balls, whatsoever.

6. zagoshe

The entire column -- and every one of Jay Ferrarri's posts for that matter -- is one big long-winded collaberation of whining rants.

Now you can keep saying it if it makes you feel better about the fact that SHE.LOST. but Hillary Clinton is not the only candidate who has ever been made fun, ridiculed and called the devil.

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Maureen Dowd won a Pulitzer in 1998 for her criticism of . . . .

. . . Bill Clinton.

Ready to call her a conservative?

Didn't think so.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Dude, I'll repeat myself, I wanted Hillary to win, but I also acknowledge that she had untrained monkeys running her campaign.
    Someone, her or one of the maroons in charge, made huge tactical errors that cost her the nomination.
    I don't think anyone can argue that.
    Has Obama had things happen? Yep, but no one in from N.I.G.G.E.R. has went on MSNBC to talk about how awful he is.

Oh, and I'm ready to call Mo Dowd brain dead.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact, it is...but that didn't mean shit to you. Just because I posted a column, written by a liberal, in a liberal newspaper, that mentioned the device, you acted a if I invented the fucking thing.

And dude, you're the last person to tell someone to man up. You're the biggest crybaby on this board.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

That's a fucking laugh. I'll match testosterone counts against your weeny ass any day. Of course you're real brave behind a keyboard.

11. Well, it's nice to see that you can recognize misogyny on the third try when it's right there in front of you.
    That's a start, I guess.
    But "I just posted a column" and then misrepresenting what the column was about is still pretty lame.

12. zagoshe

Um, you are delusional if you think for one second that Hillary has faced more sexism than Obama has faced racism.

Oh, but I forgot, one show had one idiot on as a guest, so that's the be-all, end-all to this debate......... ::)

Draft saved Draft deleted