1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Waaahhh!!! Everyone's so mean to Hillary

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, May 15, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

The comedian/magician in question is an ardent liberal who is to the left of Hillary and probably to the left of Obama. For that reason, he's obviously allowed to call Hillary a bitch and get a pass on it. If Sean Hannity had done it, his house would have been burned down by now.

2. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Penn Gillette, ardent liberal? The fuck? No, not even close. Dude is about as much a LIBERTARIAN as it gets, but the first five letters do synch up.

3. Yeah, and your thread title is a pun, right?
    Fool.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Every time I see him on TV he's blasting Bush.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I was only questioning the whiny reaction to Hillary getting her ass handed to her this primary season by Obama. If I had started a thread critical of Obama from the Clinton standpoint, you would have whined about that too.

Go bleep yourself. Hypocritical geek.

6. You read the piece.
    You posted the piece.
    Now you're pretending you have too much class to be involved in such a thing.
    Keep pretending.

7. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

Therefore he MUST be liberal. Brilliant logic.

8. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

When you're right, hondo, you're right.

There seems to be a backlash among some women's groups that the world has basically moved on from Hillary at this point. The Obama campaign unleashed the Edwards endorsement to smother her West Virginia win. Then there was actually news today about the real presidential campaign between McCain and Obama. Her name hasn't been in the news AT ALL in the last 24-28 hours. And some women are mad about that.

9. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

He's getting a pass on it? The only reason you know it happened is because you read an op/ed piece ripping him for doing it.

10. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

Particuarly since we've established earlier in the thread he was on tv ripping Hillary.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

hondo's entire worldview is based on what would happen if things were the way they are in his head instead of the way that they actually are.

It's charming, I'm sure.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That is impossible Hondo and I refuse to believe it -- I mean, after all, as some of the more delusional slobbering Clinton Kool-Aid drinkers on this very thread have pointed out ---- the only politician who is or has ever been criticized/made fun of/teased/ridiculed/ripped for a lack of personality/disagreed with/called names and have their competence questioned is Hillary, the ultimate victim's victim.........

Draft saved Draft deleted