1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VT at Duke

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Jan 6, 2007.

1. WSKY

WSKY Member

Speaking of Duke, I gotta take a dook.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Clemson can't be taken seriously until the team wins for the first time ever at North Carolina.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, it became a factor when the court clearly became slick and caused problems on both ends. The play where Gordon made the shot as he was heading to his ass was pretty good.

As for the next question, Duke won there by 35 the first time they played as ACC co-members. Tech won the return match at Tech and a pretty good rivalry was born.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha! If only I could get on AIM right now.

I guess this means, *gasp*, North Carolina will be No. 1 in all the land. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I can't get on AIM at work, dbag.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Since Seth Greenberg arrived in Blacksburg, Virginia Tech's fortunes changed. Two years ago, the Hokies were blown out in Durham, but after the last-second miracle shot by Sean Dockery at Cameron and what happened earlier today I'm convinced that Greenberg has been the difference. His teams don't look rattled, and plenty of teams have lost games in Cameron before the opening tip for that reason.

Plus, Blacksburg has been a house of horrors for the Devils. Anyone with a brain could see that Duke's ranking was more a compliment to Mike Krzyzewski than anything. Can Duke be that good? Absolutely. But having the school's youngest team since World War II had to raise some doubt.

7. Moderator1

Greenberg, but your point is valid.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Oops ... thanks for the catch. :-[

9. Moderator1

I does what I can in between dodging HEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCKER SHITHEAD pms.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So, John Integrity Villareal curses? :D

11. Moderator1

Not him, nope. One of his fans, however.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I was going to say. I never called you a shithead.

Draft saved Draft deleted