1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VT at Duke

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Almost_Famous, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Looks like we're headed toward a great finish like last year on Dockery's shot

There have been a couple of truly amazing dunks/finishes by VT. One VT player leapt over Paulus ... just like Vince Carter went over Fred Weis in the Olympics ...

VT 62, Duke 61, 30 seconds left .. it's on ESPN and Vitale doesn't have the call

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That was Washington. Awesome play.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Tech was up by five at the half. They HAVE to nail these free throws.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The shit I will have to hear tonight if Duke loses this game is truly monumental.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Dammit. Overtime.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I really hope Duke loses this game. I know that adds NOTHING to the conversation, but I really enjoy watching Duke get knocked off.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I hate you, spup.

I'm just glad I never remember when Duke plays. Wouldn't have remembered were it not for this thread. Flipped it over just in time for the clock controversy.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm gonna add to the Va. Tech bandwagon. And I don't care if I am. Dead. To. You.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have no problem with a VT bandwagon. I like Seth Greenberg and the boys just fine.

10. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

The Hokies can't seem to make a shot in overtime.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

She just hates me because I don't just want VT to win, I want Duke to lose. :)

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I just want the gawd damn game to get over so we can watch the Illini get pounded by Oden. Gitty up, Durham.

Draft saved Draft deleted