1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

vote for my puppy dog

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Apr 30, 2009.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

my puppy dog logan is up for pet of the week on dallasnews.com so follow the link below to cast your vote by may 6 (next wednesday). you have to register with dallasnews.com but it's free and you have to vote for logan even if there are other pets cuter. and even if they are cuter, they're not smarter or sweeter. only 1 vote per person.

http://www.dallasnews.com/perl/common/surveys/display_full.pl?poll_id=23283&site=DallasWebSites&vaction=voting&thissite=dallasnews

2. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

3. txsportsscribe

gracias. i think we need to enter an SportsJournalists.com pet every week because SportsJournalists.com has the best puppy dogs and kitty cats. even stan.

4. dargan

dargan Active Member

Got your back on that one, tx.

What kinda daaawwwg is he?

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Next week, vote Jack! :)

6. txsportsscribe

i was told he was a border collie mix when i adopted him from a rescue group as a pup but he doesn't have the long hair typical of the breed and he's a lot more mellow than most border collies so who knows.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Stan would never stoop to being involved in such a stunt.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Done.

We're gonna have to bring our A game, though. Logan trails Comet, Miko and Rufus.

9. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Done.. If that was my dog, I think I'd call him a hound mix. Although from his body, could definitely be collie in there.

10. txsportsscribe

yeah, i know. but comet is such a little diva, rufus has no closing kick and i hear miko is juicing.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Did you get that from Selena Roberts?

[/crossthreading]

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted