1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vote for my gorgeous friend...Anita Vasan

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SuperflySnuka, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Philosopher

Philosopher Member

I voted for your candidate, mostly because I felt bad reading about the losers who voted for someone else earlier in the thread. :p

2. HAH thanks guys, she (and I) appreciates it. LOL Slappy, if you're spammed so am I, so I'm rooting for none.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Glad I wasn't the only one to say it...I voted for your friend, but Niti was smoking hot.

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Is it true that Indian chicks pluck their pussies, instead of shaving or waxing?

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I haven't been able to find any more information on her via Google :(

Here are a couple more pix of Niti: http://www.hollywoodauditions.com/cast/arora_niti.htm

She's also on Facebook and MySpace.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Demonstrably hot?

7. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Alright, Mr. Hinkley, I'll vote for her.

8. DEB

DEB Member

No offense Snuka, but I would enter Cansportschick in this competition. She would win hands down and many men would agree on this point.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

WTF?

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Based on the previous posts, we could have a stalker or a lunatic on our hands. Or someone trying to out cansportschick.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No shit. All six of this person's posts are related to cansportschick in some way.

12. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Deb, what the hell?

(BTW, DEB is not a lunatic/stalker. She just has a big mouth ;D I work with her so I should know)

Draft saved Draft deleted