1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vote for Joel, Let's Ruin VH1

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, May 14, 2007.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I Love New York, possibly the worst show in the history of television, has an online contest for contestants for its next season.
    Joel McHale, host of the E's Soup, is one of them.
    I figure the show is already a joke, why not try to ruin it by voting for Joel?
    You can vote here...
    http://ilovenewyork2.com/people/joelmchale

McHale has a long way to go, only 673 votes, while the leaders are in the tens of thousands, but SportsJournalists.com can make a difference.

2. He's up to 684

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

McHale on that show would be hilarious. But I'd hate to lose him from The Soup.

Edit: VH1 is already ruined. Right now, it's airing some "VH1 news" special on "Women seeking women" at Hedonism.

4. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

VH-1 doesn't need my help or web hits. It just needs to keep VH-1 Classic and everything else that is VH-1 can go away.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I'm sorry, I love I Love New York. I watched Flavor of Love for a long time. I hated her on the first season, thought she should be with Flav on the next.

VH1 has some great shows. Best Week Ever is No. 1 by far, but I love Celebrity Fit Club too.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This is one VH-1 show I cannot tolerate. Just can't take New York.

Draft saved Draft deleted