1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Volcano Taco

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Anybody ever win that catch a coin game? I think it's fixed.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Oh, holy hot sauce bar. God I miss that place.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

If I were a cop on duty, I'd stick to the donut shops and not even go within spitting distance of a drive-through.

4. I Digress

I Digress Guest

man, I can't find my cat anywhere

5. Well, it looks like I already did that.

6. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I used to work at Taco Bell in HS. Nothing I saw there has made me stop going back. It's like a once a month thing. Best thing about working there was creating your own combos... like a pizza with chicken.

And the Baja Blast is amazing.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Actually, no, you didn't. Of course, not much could shake my allegiance to The Bell (Taco or Save By).

8. Well, we all know about your allegiance to SBTB. It actually kind of freaks me out.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

My last job before I became a full-time sports journalist was as an assistant manager at the BK Lounge. And I still can't quit that place. Although the Whoppers aren't as good as they used to be, their fries are yummy and I think the Steakhouse Burger eats me instead of the other way around.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

Excellent call on the Steakhouse Burger.....destroyed a loaded one with fries on the way home from my game last night.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm sure you're not alone.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i popped mikey's taco a few days ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted