1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vlad Guerrero: HOF?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by novelist_wannabe, May 12, 2016.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

(Something I've never posted on SJ.com before, but some douchebag will post "bingo!" any minute now.)

2. outofplace

You looked up a little late to see that joke sail over your head, didn't you?

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

You're the worst.

4. outofplace

It may not be the worst of your multiple board personalities, but lame insult Dick is easily the most boring version of you.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

All the board members who seem like good dudes fucking hate you. Are you proud of that?

6. outofplace

You do realize you sound like some whiny middle school kid when you post shit like that, right?

You will have to pardon me if I don't take your judgement of what is a "good dude" seriously.

So, do you actually have something to say on topic?

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  7. JC

JC Well-Known Member

He's right.

8. outofplace

Aside from the fact that your opinion on the matter is worthless, the truly funny part is that y'all think I care.

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

If you don't give a shit about anyone else's opinions and obviously refuse to admit when you're wrong, why would you bother spending time on a message board where people are sharing opinions? Why don't you just buy a chalkboard, write down your opinions and then stand back and admire your handiwork?

10. outofplace

Doesn't sound nearly as entertaining to me.

I never said I don't care about people's opinions on the subjects we discuss. I'm just not desperate for the board to approve of me personally. Are you? If so, why?

Draft saved Draft deleted