1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIVA LA VICKBALL!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Nov 6, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

No, but he might have a shot at Bill Brasky's old lady.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Michael Vick taught Boots how to travel up the Hershey Highway.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

DyePack learned newspaper design at the foot of Michael Vick.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I bet you Michael Vick can throw a football over dem mountains.

5. lono

lono Active Member

Robby Gordon's car carries No. 7 because like Michael Vick, he shows occasional flashes of brilliance but inevitably self-destructs as a tribute to the best quaterback in football.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Shotglass uses Vick's helmet as a sculpted guide for all helmet cutouts.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Excellent idea, Oz.

Though to be fair, sometimes I think we need to start a Steelers suck thread, too, since we tend to hijack the NFL running threads, too. Especially since it looks like the Steelers are going to do nothing more than play spoiler the rest of the way.

And given what Jake Plummer did to the Steelers yesterday and the way the Bengals are stumbling, those consecutive big games by Vick are becoming less and less impressive.

And Chuck Taylor, I was going to post this on the NFL thread, but let's keep it here. One of the frustrations the rest of us have with the Vick lovers is you tend to give him all of the credit when they win and none of the blame when he struggles and they lose.

Maybe his receivers and his line did suck yesterday against Detroit (I wasn't watching that obe, but they were damn good in both areas when he lit up the Steelers. He didn't do it all by himself that day.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Yes he did it all by himslef. he's so fast he can snap it to himslef, pick up the blitzing LB, roll right, throw 87 yards down the left sideline, change uniforms, catch the ball and score.
    The most amazing feat is his ability to snap on the extra point, hold the ball and kick it. The Falcolns never seetle for a field goal. Vick scores a TD on every play. That's the way he designs the plays.

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

All I have to say is if you're going to blame Vick, you better blame the receivers and that O-line as well.

10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Again, missing the point.

Let's try this ONCE more.

The Vick lovers (this would be you, Chuckie) give Vick all of the credit when the Falcons win.

You have to give him at least some of the blame when they lose. Like yesterday for instance, the Lions first two TDs were a direct result of a Vick error.

In the first one, he scrambled, held the ball VERY loosely and put it on the carpet. On the second TD, Vick threw an interception, not seeing Bly in the zone and almost threw right to him.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

This fellating of Vick gives me an idea: When I do well at my job, I should get all the credit. If I fuck up, it's someone else's fault!

It's a way of life!

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Outing alert hockeybeat is Donald Rumsfled

Draft saved Draft deleted