1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vitaminwater?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SixToe, May 31, 2009.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Anyone else tried Vitaminwater?

I got a bottle of the lemonade and it's not very flavorful. Maybe that's the point.

Guess I'll stick with Gatorade. It's only been around for more than 40 years.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Drink water. It's been around since like forever.

3. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Vitaminwater is a good drink to use if you're going to work out. Doesn't have as many calories as a Gatorade or Powerade.

Personally, I prefer to just buy a bottle of water and toss in some Crystal Light. But that's just me.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I love Vitaminwater. They have some great flavors.

5. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I drink Vitaminwater like, well, water. Especially the orange. I buy 'em for a dollar a pop at Albertsons. They're always in my fridge.

For whatever reason, I just can't force myself to go for plain water as a constant sipping drink (and I'm the type of person who needs something to sip on constantly.) But having a Vitaminwater around makes me not choose soda, and in that way, I think they're great.

Love the dragonfruit and guava ones, too. And the fruit punch. Yeah.

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Buck, the fruit punch is great. My favorite is the new cherry-berry.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

vitamin water is amazing. dragonfruit is my favorite, with orange a close second.

9. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Have they lowered the sugar content at all? I drank it like Buck for a long while, but looked at the nutritional label one day and about had a heart attack.
    When I did drink it, I stayed far away from the lemonade. Fruit punch, the 50 Cent flavor and the dragonfruit were the go-to drinks.

10. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Dragonfruit is the one flavor I do not like.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

TRY IT!

SobeLife, 0 calories. Tastes better. The FujiApplePear is excellent. I think they're about a buck a bottle at Target.

12. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

Eh, I didn't like SobeLife. Bit of an odd taste for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted