1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virginia Lawmaker Wants To Protect Residents From The Coming Of The Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Feb 10, 2010.

1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It does. My parents always gave me books and videos about how by the time I was a teenager cash would be replaced with bar codes tattooed on our hands and foreheads.

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Well, there you go. If you've been raised to believe that biblical prophecy, I could see news of employers and insurance companies involuntarily planting chips setting off bells and whistles. The comment is a bit less batshit out of nowhere when you consider the constituency that I'm presuming he represents.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6237364/

Turns out this shit is over five years old. California banned them in 2007.

I have no idea what Cole was doing. Was this really on the horizon?

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Does any employer or insurance company have any plans to involuntarily implant anything in anybody?
    Are there any employers or insurance companies that are doing it already?
    I'm not sure how real this threat is.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

For prophecy in Revelation to be fullfilled, the Anti-Christ has to come. Isn't this theoretically gumming up the works?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He's here now... living in Tuscaloosa after spreading his message to Miami, Baton Rouge, East Lansing, Cleveland, Toledo and Kent.

Draft saved Draft deleted