1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Virgin Tales — Chapters 3-6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JayFarrar, Sep 10, 2008.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Pick the wildflowers yourself. Investing effort beats investing money, every time.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Are there even wildflowers in your part of the world?

3. writing irish

Tons of wildflowers up here. Northern Cowshitistan is a lot more scenic part of Texas than the part where you once roamed. There's a vase of wildflowers that my gal picked for me on my desk as I type this.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That shocks me. All right, point conceded.

5. writing irish

I mean, it's still Cowshitistan. It's not postcard material, for the most part. But we're in a totally different ecosystem- we get about the same rainfall as most of West Texas, but the elevation and cooler temps makes things different.

Plus, Lady Bird Johnson saw to it that wildflowers were planted alongside the highways throughout the state. Wonderful legacy that remains. Texas highways usually could use a little help in the scenery department.

6. writing irish

And back on topic, speediest of recoveries to your friend and congrats on your relationship.

Have you asked to go down on her?

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

This is why I love writing irish.

8. writing irish

So many things all lead back to cunnilingus.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It was just the shift from compassionate friend to horndog in the matter of two clicks of the enter key.

10. writing irish

Jay could emphasize, quite truthfully, that it would enhance lower-body circulation and speed the healing process.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Can you talk to her about stamens and pistels, or is that considered dirty?

12. waterytart

waterytart Active Member

Walk through the field where the wildflowers grow with her. Try to plait them in her hair. When you're charmingly maladroit, she'll think of better things for you to do.

Draft saved Draft deleted