1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vinny Cerrato "resigns"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Dec 17, 2009.

1. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Matt Millen?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Whether it's been him or Gruden pulling the trigger on the picks they've made, there have been a lot of poor ones.

Here's an overview of his tenure with the Bucs: http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/article968391.ece

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Fine. Another Mr. Literal.

let me rephrase.... Allen > Cerrato. Very happy about this move. Very.

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Gruden's Penis says he's not going...

5. JackReacher

Adding to my excitement about Gruden possibly coming to DC, former GM Charley Casserly said he's been told that Gruden can definitely walk away from his ESPN contract if he really wanted to coach next year.

Casserly is usually on the money with things like that, too.

6. forever_town

I'm glad Cerrato's gone, but after seeing his butt buddy leave, The Danny should rev up Redskin One and follow him out of town. That would make me REALLY happy.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I guess Shanahan is no longer in the mix. I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Shanahan was going to be in Washington. I guess he's smarter than I thought.

With all of the big name Super Bowl winning coaches out there, it's going to be very interesting to see where they end up or if they end up sitting out another year. I think it will be key to see if there are coaching moves in Dallas or San Diego.

8. JackReacher

Keep dreaming....

9. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Your hero at PFT says Shanahan is the target.

10. forever_town

Obviously, I didn't make my "don't celebrate too much" intent too clear with my last post.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Unless Shanahan gets 100 percent control over everything (he might), he would be crazy to touch that job.

It would be interesting to see him go to Chicago, but the Bears are too cheap to fire Lovie while he's still under contract.

12. JackReacher

Oh. I'm celebrating, even though I know Snyder and Co. are sure to fuck up the HC hire. And even though Vinny will still be in Danny's ear.

Gotta take em where you can get em.

Draft saved Draft deleted