1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vin Baker: Still off the wagon.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

I'm guessing what he meant was that Baker is clearly an alcoholic, and alcoholics by definition lack the ability to reasonably put the brakes on their drinking like non-alcoholics.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

He started drinking a lot, got addicted. Pretty simple, no? I don't need a doctorate to notice that.

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Gee whiz, another "troubled athlete straightens out his life" story goes down the chutes.

What a surprise. ::)

4. Those roads in and around Foxwoods are a target-rich environment for cops looking for moving violations. And every couple of months, some poor sap completes a bad day by failing to see the tree.

5. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Look at the first comment on the thread. The idiocy of the general public never fails to amaze me.

7. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

What struck me is that he's only 35. If you'd asked before that, i would have said 10 years more than that.

Draft saved Draft deleted