1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VIDEO: Seattle Neo-Nazi picked the wrong day to wear a swastika armband

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Vombatus and SpeedTchr like this.
  2. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Never expected friendship. Just common decency. When someone cordially reaches out for advice on a personal matter that is a shared experience, a good person would not simply ignore the effort. Keep putting yourself and your ego above everything else, though. That seems to be working out well for you.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Dude, your new avatar is not going to help me stop associating you two. Like, it's going to be cemented, and one day we'll meet, and you'll turn out to look like a young Higgins from Magnum PI, and I'll be all of a bother.

5. doctorquant

You don't really think I give a shit what you think I look like, do you? God, that's even more pitiful than your Wembley Warrior act.

6. typefitter

I was trying to make a joke. SWING AND A MISS.

EDIT: SWING AND A MISS is referring to myself and my failed joke, just so nobody else gets butthurt about anything here.

7. doctorquant

Oh, don't think I didn't laugh ... been laughing quite a lot today, thankee.

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh for fuck's sake.

9. typefitter

What? I'd rather lose a fight than not say something that needs to be said. I know this because I've both kept my mouth shut (and regretted it) and lost fights. I'd rather lose a fight.

Like, I'm allowed to feel this way, right?

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Do you really think anyone here is buying, or impressed by, your silly words of brawling restaurant-window-tossing badassery?

You're making a fool of yourself.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

LOL. When my brother gets fired -- which happens quite regularly -- it's always because he said something that "needs to be said."

Geez. I had no idea typefitter was this needy.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It's almost as though the politics thread wasn't the problem and we're going to have occasional dick-measuring contests on the board regardless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.