1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Victor Conte: Back in business

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Apr 26, 2007.

1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

That's awesome!

Hey its America, he did his time & everyone deserves a second chance. Great to see capitalism at work.

Sweet car Victor! Great taste!

And yes, your daughter is hot - lol & seems really smart. If she is not married we may need to talk about that, ha ha. Although, based on certain info & overtures it appears that we may need to talk anyway ;)

$300K a month is outstanding - congrats!

Loved the video.

Glad to see things are going well. I will have more to say about this soon.

JDV

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

3. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Not possible to stop following me is it?

What's worse is you post nothing but junk.

Oh well, I guess you guys are my groupies. Every superstar has them.

JDV

4. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You realize that Victor Conte is neither reading, nor posting on, this thread...right?

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Victor Conte has a "cagey manner"?

I never thought about it before, but I can see how this might get you through the day when you're a convicted drug dealer.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry for reposting these pictures... But I am amazed... This guy might be the most versatile salesman in history. He'll sell you everything from toilet paper to donkey tranquilizers... and if you're a reporter who can help spread the word, he'll even give you a ride in his Bentley.

From what I understand, he was also trying to create a "level playing field" back in his Charmin-squeezing days... He did some rarely seen public service announcements in which he told the men to make sure they put the seat back down when they do number one instead of number two.

7. Ragu -- also Back In Business.

Draft saved Draft deleted