1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vick indicted

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A federal grand jury has indicted Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick in an investigation into illegal dog fighting.

Vick and three others are charged with violating federal laws against competitive dog fighting, procuring and training pit bulls for it and conducting the enterprise across state lines.

2. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

End of season.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

"We're not going to minimum-security white-collar resort. No, we're going to a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison!"

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

YEEEAAH!
    JOEY HARRINGTON BEEYOTCHES! :D

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, at starting quarterback, No. 8 in your program but Number 1 in your heart, Jooooooooeey Harrington!!!!!

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Mort hit this on the head a couple weeks back when he said Vick would NOT be indicted.

7. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

End of career with Falcons.

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Wait, did we keep Matt Schaub's number?

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Pasquarelli too. I don't really understand why they would put themselves out there by saying something like that. Were they, like, members of the grand jury?

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That Schaub trade is going to look really terrible ...unless Schaub goes out and proves that he's another one of those backups who sucks when he actually gets a starting job.

Time for the commish to come down hard on Vick. Even the indictment should be enough.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

They put themselves out there knowing the vast majority of the audience wouldn't remember their prediction if they were wrong.

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

"Hi. Welcome to Atlantic City and the Trump Taj Mahal. I'm Michael Vick. Enjoy your stay with us."

"Hi. Welcome to Atlantic City and the Trump Taj Mahal. I'm Michael Vick. Enjoy your stay with us."

etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.