1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vick case thread....please behave

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

I guess If I called you Tommy Wet Dreamer that would be a polite response to your calling me stoobs?
    Get the fuck out of here with the bullshit man.
    Sell it somewhere else. It's sold out here.
    As for the debate about his parents, I felt it was going nicely. DON'T FUCK IT UP!

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

A) Ask the orderly to back your Depakote with about 20 mm of Lithium sub-q. It'll help take the edges off your day.

B) Notice that I said, quite clearly, that how he was raised was no excuse.

C) What you're saying, though, is that children have a sense of right and wrong regardless of how they're raised. If that's true, then why bother with Sunday School?

D) Before they lock this thread, as they do all your others, let me ask this, vis a vis right, wrong and Michael Vick's parents:

What if Michael Vick's father fancied dog-fighting?

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Holy jumpin baby jeebus, you are a twat. I fucked it up? .... God, you really are pathetic.

Waiting for this one to be another stoob casualty in 3...2...1

4. boots

boots New Member

Wet dream, please, we don't need this one locked. If you want to be an ass, do it in a PM, OK?

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Take your own advice and HAVE A HAPPY STFU DAY!

6. boots

boots New Member

I'd wish you the same wet dream but your day is already ruined.

7. cubs

cubs Member

Did we learn nothing from the Duke LAX case?

8. boots

boots New Member

A rush to judgment is a very bad thing. It happens too often in this country.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Apples and sushi.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Just like to throw an apology out to OOP and the mods for getting involved in the idiocy of a certain member here. And when I say member, I mean DICK!

Was trying to have a "CIVIL" discussion on the whole Mike Vick story but apparently that's not possible because some people insist on antagonizing and harrassing everyone that posts on these boards.

And if this person doesn't like what I'm saying please take your own advice "AND TAKE IT TO PMS"

11. boots

boots New Member

You are a bigger woman, er man, er being for doing that. Calling me a name while apologizing. I have nothing but love for you wet dream.
    As I said, the debate about parenting, and Vick has been great. Try not to take debates personally.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

^^^^^^ ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.