1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VH1's The Pick-Up Artist (2)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by luckyducky, Oct 27, 2008.

1. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Does anyone else watch this show? It's back for a second season in case you hadn't noticed.

I started watching the first season because one of the guys in it was a kid I knew in college (yeah, random) and found the second season last week.

I don't know ... it's like a train wreck that I can't look away from. Am I alone on this, or are there others who watch it, too?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I watch it. God help me. It's the one reality show I watch that I actually hate, but can't stop watching.

Though Matt (is that his name? The one who got his teeth fixed?) is oddly cute.

I want Mystery to choke on a boa, however. There is NO GAME IN THE WORLD that would get that guy laid.

3. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

RE: Matt, I think so, too. I also think Greg (who won this week) is cute now, too ... he had the crazy long hair at the beginning.

I think part the love in my love-hate relationship with the show is seeing things I do in some of the bumbling dudes on the show.

4. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I LOVE this show.

I DVR it every week.

At the end of the season, I'm killing myself.

Or buying a feathery tophat and ski goggles.

5. imjustagirl

Can't it be both?

6. Norman Stansfield

:'(

7. imjustagirl

I think i actually like the people on this season more than last season. Though both Matador and Mystery must die, and Tara isn't that hot.

8. Norman Stansfield

9. GBNF

GBNF Well-Known Member

One of my favorite shows.

The cast last year was more outgoing, but I think this year's crew needs more help. For the life of me, I don't get why Simeon doesn't have more success.

Mystery is an awesome guy, but his persona on this show is just so over the top. And Matador is definitely a tool. But the show is awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted