1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of the 90s

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Jan 27, 2008.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Foreigner and Def Lep toured last summer. This summer is Def Lep, Styx and REO Speedwagon. That's right: Def Lep is touring with the manginas who sang "Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore."

I do admire SC for her loyalty though.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'll just go hang out at the bar during the foofs' sets. Then I'll be all liquored up for the Leps!

3. pallister

pallister Guest

I bet Mr. Roboto rocks.

4. sportschick

I bet they don't play it since Dennis DeYoung isn't with the band and Tommy Shaw hated that song, and he's like the only original Styx guy left.

Somebody shoot me now.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I love that there was a Live threadjack. I loved them in the 90s and as far as music from the 90s that I listen to now, they're one of the few bands that I still listen to a lot. I have a live version of "the Beauty of Grey" which is awesome.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I would but then I'd be the biggest '80s fanboy loooser here and I can't take that.

And to confirm I actually already am the biggest '80s fanboy loooser here, James Young is in fact the only original member of Styx. Tommy Shaw joined them in the mid-70s.

SC, I'll wire you 10 bucks if you yell "PLAY COME AGAIN!" at Shaw.

8. sportschick

Muahahahahahaha. I'd do that for free!

And yes, you are a bigger '80s fanboy looser than I :D

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

If it weren't for your clear edge in hair metal, some around here might be able to give you a run for their money.

Maybe. :D

(And if we shoot you, SC, what's to become of your shoe collection? Nobody else around here kicks four-inch heels like that ... )

10. sportschick

Speaking of four-inch heels, I'm buying these for the outing in Seattle!

I might wear them to the Def Lep concert too!

11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Somehow, I'm not surprised. At all.

If I can make it, I might wear a couple of jerseys. I really don't rock heels.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

I'm bringing my White Sox Zubaz.

Draft saved Draft deleted