1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Veteran Freelance Writer / Stringer, Miami / South Florida

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by menendeztony, Jan 12, 2010.

1. menendeztony

menendeztony New Member

I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and based since 1995 in Miami, Florida.

I graduated from Syracuse University in 1986.

I am a 20-plus sports journalist veteran.

Currently as a freelance correspondent-columnist I publish a weekly baseball column in various baseball internet outlets in the United States and Latin America (Colombia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico and Venezuela).

Also I’m a contributor-columnist for The Puerto Rico Daily Sun and and writer for Revista Zona Sports Puerto Rico.

Currently also I’m working in my third season as play by play announcer of the University of Miami Hurricanes (basketball and baseball) Spanish broadcasts at 1450 ESPNDeportes Miami.

I’m available to cover all sports in Miami / South Florida. I’m fully bilingual in both Spanish and English.

Contact me at menendeztony@yahoo.com for any sports coverage need in Miami / South Florida.

Thanks for your attention.

Tony Menendez

Spanish and English Writing Reference Go To:
    http://menendeztony.mlblogs.com

Draft saved Draft deleted