1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Very random Kenny Chesney question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Is Chesney wearing a pearl necklace?

2. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Yep, Payton gave it to him backstage between sets.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I know Peyton is 6-5 or so, but is Chesney like 5-4?

The speculation was that Zelwegger was his beard and that's why their marriage was annulled for fraud. When something like that happens, there's going to be a lot of speculation. Who knows/cares what the truth is?

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2009/feb/10/chesney-discusses-gay-rumors-playboy-interview/
    "NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Kenny Chesney tells Playboy magazine that he's definitely not gay and has well over 100 women who could attest to that.

"Man, I was over 100 several years ago," he tells the men's magazine for its March issue out Friday. "There were years when I had a better summer than A-Rod, buddy. You know? I got on the boards quite often."'

From February.

My sister-in-law thinks he's hot. I just don't get it. He's a short, ugly fella who wears a hat.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I remember reading somewhere that he and Zelwegger have some agreement never to mention the other.

Something was seriously fishy about that marriage.

Draft saved Draft deleted