1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Veronica Mars: The Movie

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Mar 14, 2014.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Yup, I was doing some VM wiki reading. I remember now....and I remember the friend now.
    I need to go back and watch Season 1 this summer.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Carrie Bishop was one of the best ancillary characters. I was glad they brought her back. I was much less enthused to see Gia.

3. I tried to watch the series .... It sucked.

I got through three or four episodes. Paris Hilton did me in and I pulled the plug.

4. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

That was the second episode. And it probably was the worst of the first season

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

And forced on them by the network looking attention/ratings. They joke about it in one of the later episodes.

6. I watched one or two past that. The whole ... She's cool and cute, and on the outside of the cool kids club looking in, but she can do everything because she's sassy, savvy and smart .
    And that has to be the lamest mototorcycle gang in the TV history.

Drove me nuts trying to place her dad . I know he was in Just Shoot Me, but I think he also played a doctor, but I can't place it.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I bet a website that lists what actors have been in what shows/movies would be real helpful for you...

Draft saved Draft deleted