1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Verizon iPhone

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by YankeeFan, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

I honestly don't know because my wife handles all the bills - honestly, if something happened to her I'd be screwed for a month or two until I figured it out!
    But, I think it's in the $160 or so range. We both have the iPhones now with 2G monthly packages, 700 family minutes and unlimited texts.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Unlimited everything, all the time, with Sprint for $99 a month on my Blackberry.

3. patchs

patchs Active Member

My family plan has me, my wife and my brother-in-law.
    Sprint charged us $110 for the first 2 lines, $15 for the third. They all include 1,600 shared anytime minutes, unlimited after 7 p.m. and unlimited mobile to mobile on any network.
    Also, unlimited Internet and texting.
    Sprint charges my wife and I a $10 "premium" data fee (my b-i-l's phone doesn't have this fee).
    So for 3 lines, it's $145 before taxes, then it's $160.
    Not a bad deal.

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Same here, except I don't have unlimited daytime minutes. Forget how many I have. Think it's 400. Not sure. I've never gone over since I don't really make many phone calls during the day.

5. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

The minutes are never an issue with us. About 75-80 percent of the calls I make are Verizon to Verizon, so they don't count. Most of the 700 minutes used that we share are my wife calling people for work.

Draft saved Draft deleted