1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vehicle explosion in Nashville; police call it ‘intentional’ act

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

That's a fireable offense

lakefront and Spartan Squad like this.
  2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Straight female evaluation: She's cute. The hair works. The top? Oh, honey, no. The bad lighting looks like it's playing a role in the whole mutton dressed as lamb thing. She could pull off a rockabilly look or kd lang's original nutty retro cowgirl look better than most of us.

Azrael, Mngwa and Neutral Corner like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Most of the straight guys are getting no further than "She's cute, and migawd the boobage!"

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

From a physics standpoint, it’s more of a watch and see if anything pops out.

Batman likes this.
  5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I think those are big enough that gravity will take care of that... unless she bends over. Then all bets are off.

6. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Honestly, I think she looks better in the ads than she does in most of the red carpet/headshot photos I've seen of her. I don't know if it's a style question or what but those looks play more for the "girl next door" strategy than these more ... provocative options.

I feel kind of bad for starting this digression, especially since she's been rather outspoken about online sexual harassment (link below), but a guy can dream, I suppose.

The actress who plays AT&T's Lily is facing waves of online sexual harassment, including manipulated images and objectifying memes

As an ER nut, I was kind of taken aback when I went on her IMDB page and realized she played Tatyana, an abandoned Russian child with AIDS that Carol Hathaway considers adopting, in the first season of ER. (I'm guessing the list of Russian-speaking child actors in LA is pretty small).

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

She looks like a 43 trying to squeeze into a 26.

And I thank her for that.

8. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

No one cares how the "can you hear me now?" guy dresses.

That said, have to agree she could use a professional stylist. She is - as Richard Burton used to say of Elizabeth Taylor - "short in the leg," so needs to somehow contrive a longer silhouette.

That asymmetrical Imperial Storm Trooper bustier ain't it.

Machine Head and OscarMadison like this.
  9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Greatest. Threadjack. Ever.

10. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

I hate those commercials with a passion and though she may be lovely in this picture, albeit in atop that doesn't really fit the situation, she has zero personality in those commercials

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Except Rush.

12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

I think you misspelled Nickelback.

Draft saved Draft deleted