1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vegas hotel question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SixToe, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

IP is a dump, but an incredibly conveniently located dump. If all you need's a place to shower and you aren't looking to impress a woman, you're fine.

2. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I've heard the complaints about rooms overlooking the Harrah's Party area...but if you're in your room from roughly 10 p.m.-2 a.m. when that area is most busy, you are fragrant with fail.

Unless you're with a hooker, and then who cares about what's going on outside.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If he's not looking to imprss a woman, why waste time with a shower?

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I love the IP. The rooms aren't glitzy, but who the fuck cares. If you want to be an artificial bigshot, stay at the IP and spend all your time across the street at the Mirage or Caesar's.

The location is incredible, the price is affordable. Some of the blackjack tables have "Dealertainers" who are celebrity impersonators who are over-the-top fun.

My IP stories are plentiful and awesome.

5. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'm still laughing.

It was a more tolerable option when the corner joint was the Barbary Coast, prior to its takeover by Satan.

Draft saved Draft deleted