1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Van driven down Toronto sidewalk

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HanSenSE, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

There was a woman I worked with/for at the firm who was brilliant - Rice undergrad, Harvard Law. Nice, but a bear to work for. Just a stickler. She moved to San Francisco, then left law and got whatever degree you need to be a software engineer. Now she's a software engineer for Google.

2. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

Fuck yes. My wife just got a huge opportunity at work. Her bonus will potentially be bigger than my salary. I have already joked about being a SAHD enough to the point where she questions if I am really joking.

I love strong women and have both outkicked my coverage and hooked up with women who were out of my league.

I have no game but can be a funny guy who can fake confidence and am taller than normal.

I feel bad for guys I know who could never get laid and could see some of them becoming these Incel types.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

engineering and maybe computer science. Most engineers I knew in college didn’t end up in that field, but it was heavily recruited out of school bc it was so tough.

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

don't believe it.
    Google doesn't hire women.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Just double-checked. It's true. She started last month.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

RIP George

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He wasn't asking you to remain silent. He was asking you to explain your problem with it.

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The residency no-match percentage is inching upward (way upward in your country), and cuts in Medicaid will make hospitals less able to fund them in the U.S. Imagine being $300K in debt and not matching with a residency program. No residency, no license.

I know a cute condemned house on 9,400 square feet of land she can steal for $1.2 million.

9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Life is something ... people are something else. Here endeth the lesson.

HC likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This wouldn’t instantiate a formal right to sex, exactly, but if the new order worked as its revolutionary architects intended, sex would be more justly distributed than it is today.

Squint just right and it could be an underlying theme for Brave New World II.

Justly distributed lol

Draft saved Draft deleted