1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Valentine's Day - Pat O'Brien Style

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Feb 14, 2014.

1. Dear (your sweetheart's name here)

I wanna f**king go crazy with you. ... You are so f**king hot, and I wanna eat you, and I want you to suck my c**k, and I want to f**k you. ... Let's do it, you are so f**king hot, leave me a voicemail. I'm going to the bathroom, leave me a voicemail. ... I told (insert name of hot friend here) that you were into her. ... I want to lick your p**sy and make you c** so much. ... I want you badly, I know you want me. ... I am so f**king into you. You have to pay attention to (insert name of hot friend here), but let's have fun. I wanna f**kin' eat you and f**k you and suck your t**s and watch you eat (insert name of hot friend here) and lick your *ss. I'm so f**ing into you, it's incredible. Uhm, check this message, and then just say to me, "Yes." ... I wanna f**kin' suck your p**sy, talk dirty to you, watch you and (insert name of hot friend here) eat each other, s**k my c**k, beat off on your face. Get another woman up, hire a hooker. Let's get crazy, get some coke.

Love and Kisses (sign your name here)

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

I want to make love to you while wearing nothing but a Beefsteak belt buckle.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Classic. Not Pat O'Brien's finest moment.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Doesn't mention the dirt buttons.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

or his finest moment.

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Makes you wonder if Chris L actually listened to the tape to transcribe
    it or he has committed it to memory.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Still one of the funniest blogs I've ever read....

http://stuckinrehabwithpatobrien.blogspot.com/

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Oddly enough, probably the most words Pat O'Brien has ever said without namedropping a celebrity friend.

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

A couple of shared Hurricanes pre-Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street sound like they could be potentially romantic.

Draft saved Draft deleted