1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USC-Notre Dame running

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Second Thoughts, Nov 25, 2006.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

"Michael Irvin makes sense of the NFC East race," said Chris Berman.

Uh Chrissy, Michael Irvin never makes sense.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I hope he does, so that he knows that no one beyond ESPN and the idiot members of NDNation.com buy into his shit.

3. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Fair enough. He really isn't a "genius." The man can't even run 20 yards without honking up his lunch.

4. Angola!

Angola! Guest

USC threw two interceptions and had a punt blocked in its own end zone, yet glorious Notre Dame could only turn it into seven points.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'm still nervous, but USC's defense usually shines the most in the 2nd half.

Fight on!

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    For a second I thought Booty got hurt or something. Still looks to me that ND needs two touchdowns to win and it doesn't look like the Irish offense can get it done.

7. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

DJ should come out. He's a Sunday guy.

8. Songbird

Commercial: No, dear, he was trying to say he wants to slip his beef into your buns. Maybe even Boots style.

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Seriously, there's not enough credentialed boosters on the sidelines ... they could've packed one or two more in.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Jarrett's a senior, no?

11. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

12. Songbird

They just showed James Caan; my grandpa used to play poker with him and other Hollywood bigwigs every Wednesday. As a 16-year-old I asked if I could go play with them, but no go.

Edit: Paul Sorvino, too. Couldn't think of his name, though. I always have to think of Mira to remember the last name.

Draft saved Draft deleted