1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

USC-Notre Dame running

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Second Thoughts, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Here come the fucking Irish. Interception and trailing 21-10.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

From Oct. 24:

"One of the teams (Tennessee) that jumped us had the same game that we had. They're down, they're playing at home and they win by a field goal," Weis said Tuesday. "Another team (Florida) that jumped us wasn't even playing. They were home eating cheeseburgers and they end up jumping us. That befuddles me."

"Tell me how that works?" Weis said. "Maybe I'm just stupid. Tell me how that works?"

You're not stupid, just a passive-aggressive phony with an ego as big as your waistline. This is how it works: You schedule Our Sisters of Mercy nine times a year and get your ass waxed by the two real teams you play. This is why you don't go to the BCS national title game.

"We might be a top 5 team in five weeks. But ask me that at the end of November. Because right now I couldn't answer that question."

Guess what? The question is being answered now. You're not a top five team.

Take your arrogance, your cell phone loaded with unlimited text messaging, your carefully choreographed image and the carefully choreographed images of your star players and cram 'em up your ass.

Time to float the idea that someone in the NFL wants your overrated ass.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Memo to Charlie Weis:

It's okay to run the football.

4. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

You know, I think it's a bit of an improvement from the belt-pulled-twelve-spaces-too-tight look that leaves Charliebelly tumbling over.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

There's not enough leather in the world to make Charlie a belt...

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Both those posts are very funny.

7. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

This had me laughing so hard. Nice work Bruhman.

8. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

It's pretty funny: If you watch the ABC/ESPN promos, they constantly show the shot of Weis walking out of the tunnel during one of the Irish's early games this year. He looked like a motherfucking baloon animal. It was hilarious. Belt HAD to be a good eight or nine loops too tight.

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

It's time to bust out the sans-a-belt.....

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Two words for Chuckie: Elastic slacks. They almost look good and he really wouldn't need to wear seven or ten slaughtered cows around his waist.

11. SalukiNC

SalukiNC Member

Hope Charlie doesn't read SJ.

12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I make a Sonic run when it was 21-3, I get back and it's at the half and 21-10, but the ABC guys are making it sound like USC's on the ropes when they are winning.
    I'm a little confused. What did I miss?

Draft saved Draft deleted