1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

US Attorneys Canned, Part Trois

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Johnny Chung. Paging Johnny Chung. Johnny Chung......

2. You can find him in federal prison, where the Clinton DOJ sent his ass.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I must've missed it. Is Clinton back in office? Isn't this a current events thread?

4. zagoshe

ARKANSAS ALTZHEIMER'S

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116
    Harold Ickes 148
    Ricki Seidman 160
    Bruce Lindsey 161
    Bill Burton 191
    Mark Gearan 221
    Mack McLarty 233
    Neil Egglseston 250
    Hillary Clinton 250
    John Podesta 264
    Jennifer O'Connor 343
    Dwight Holton 348
    Patsy Thomasson 420
    Jeff Eller 697

I know I know, that's different........

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

6. Mr. Google strikes again.
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=RNWK,RNWK:2005-30,RNWK:en&q=arkansas+altzheimer%27s

And this from a guy who had a cow about my cutting and pasting from Media Matters, which I didn't, and he cuts and pastes some wingnut bullshit and doesn't even bother to correct the misspelling of "Alzheimer's."
    Do you have any idea to what questions these people answered that they could not recall? Do you have any idea (really) what happened in the 1990's? Now, if you want there to be three special prosecutors, and five congressional committees and an eventual impeachment inquiry that gets all the way to a senate trial, I'm, with you.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Fenian, it could be worse.

If it was Yawn, we could get another look at the people Clinton "murdered".

In all seriousness, though, zag, that's some awkwardly weak and painfully non-analagous information, right there.

8. Did the Y go for the Death List?
    really?
    Sorry I missed that one.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No, you're not.

10. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

It's really too bad Congress didn't care to investigate Clinton's misdeeds. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Here's something that takes a little more work than cut and paste:

What, exactly, qualifies as "something similar"?

Hint: A subjective opinion that, in all likelihood, accounts for about 80 percent of the numbers and is thrown in there because without Sean Hannity & Co. deciding what qualifies as "something similar" the numbers are so small as to be inconsequential.

By the way, there were more than 1,400 subpoenas ordered by the GOP-controlled Congress from 1994-2000.

From 2001-2006 there were . . . three.

Hmmmmmm.

12. zagoshe

`
    I know, I know --- they were all innocent, they all really forgot, they all were victims of the vast right-wing conspiracy. Slick Willy and his buddies never did anything wrong, it was all imaginary.

You people are really pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.