1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Urinals

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a Penthouse Forum letter I read.

2. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Another urinal taboo -- or it should be:

Don't dump anything into one that isn't liquid. No gum, cigarette butts, etc.

What's worse than a short urinal? One with a waterfall flowing out of it because it's clogged with litter.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of these at beer festivals, you can do your business in a drive-by.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Who hasn't played Sink the Battleship with a cigarette butt floating in a urinal? (Back when you could smoke in bars and restaurants - which I never did - anyway.)

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What good is a vagina full of pee?
    Vers, you are more messed up than I am.

6. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I just like how he uses the term "vagina" for such an offensive thought.

Just go with the Full Monty alliteration of "pussy full of piss." It has a better ring to it.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

2013: The year we discuss pee on SportsJournalists.com

Fantastic. Finally...something I am an expert at talking about!!!

Maybe it's because I get rid of my own...but the most disgusting thing about urinals is when a guy's pubes lands on the lip of the bowl.

Do you blow it into the urinal or to the floor...do you piss on it and hopes it goes in?

To further help Amy in the question of aiming: Sometimes, it's not the aim that is the problem...the velocity is the culprit. Stand 2 feet above a pool of water and pour water from a pitcher slowly...you don't get much splashing. Now dump it in faster...shocking, the water jumps out of the bowl and onto the ground.

So, it's not that we are doing the "Jim Carey peeing in circles" bit (I forget which movie that was...Dumb & Dumber or Ace Ventura...all the time, it's just hard to control the pressure of the flow.

As for to-the-floor urinals...in like 4th grade or so, we used to have a contest of who could walk back from the urinal and still hit it. Of course there was always rumors of some kid that stood at the back wall and nailed it...and we would try and it would get halfway there.

I feel bad for janitors of elementary schools for this reason alone.

8. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

They have those at the Renn Fest outside Annapolis, MD.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

One of my irrational annoyances is the guy who puts one hand on the wall in front of him while peeing at the urinal. Like his cock is so big, he has to brace himself so he won't tip over. Most of these guys also do some weird form of grunting at the pisser.
    Not sure why it annoys me so much, but it just comes across as a disgusting habit.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Is that worse than the guys who put both hands on their hips while doing it?

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Absolutely. If you can control the stream without using your hands, that's showing some talent. Also takes moxie.

12. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

If you're drunk and the only thing that keeps you from tipping over is your hand on the wall, by all means please put your hand on the wall

Draft saved Draft deleted