1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Urinals

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Home bowl syndrome

This is the closest to a crapper thread but it is probably one of the all time greatest threads on SJ of all time.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Well there goes my afternoon...much reading to catch up on.

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It seems like a lot of guys are just becoming chicks.
    It's a men's room: if you have to fart, fart. Stepping into a stall to fart is insane.
    Some of the local management guys here started talking about no one sh*tting in the men's room, saying guys should go next-door to operations building and use that men's room for a deuce.
    I said no way. It's a men's room, and if I've got to bring the heat, I'm bringing it.

Using the stall instead of a urinal, no sh#tting, not farting?
    It's out of control. We're men. I don't advocate scatalogical celebration, but I'm not going to be self-conscious about normal bodily functions in a men's room.

Be polite, be well mannered, but use the room for the purpose for which it is built.

Batman and CD Boogie like this.
  4. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Phones in a public bathroom.

At the urinal, in the process of using the urinal, plus texting or whatever with the phone.

Taking multitasking to a different level, these people are.

Fucking idiots.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

But don't SHIT in the urinals. I know someone who did. (Was NOT me).

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Somebody crapped in the pisser in the fieldhouse when I was a sophomore. Nobody admitted it because he would've gotten his ass kicked after what the coaches put us through.

8. Vombatus

Which is all the more reason to do it a second time...

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"THE PHANTOM SHITTER STRIKES AGAIN!"

Actually reminds me of one of Stephen Coonts' books, a sequel to "Flight of the Intruder," where the Phantom would leave notes telling where he'd deuce next and despite measures — even a Marine guard at one spot — made good on his promise.

Vombatus likes this.
  10. Vombatus

Yep. Nothing is safe when a phantom shitter is on the loose. Navy stories are exactly what I was thinking of.

Killick likes this.
  11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Didn't know that was a Navy tradition. Just thought it was a funny aside in Coonts' book. Wow.

12. Vombatus

And, if the Navy Phantom Shitter wasn't disgusting enough, I learned last week that some ships have experienced the Phantom Jerker.

Draft saved Draft deleted