1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Updated: To turn down or not to turn down a menage a trois?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clever username, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Let me start off by saying that this is not my scenario, it's a non-journalism buddy's. I'd be fortunate to find myself in a menage a deux at this point. But anyway, the scenario/question:

My friend's girlfriend recently threw it out there that she'd be down with a three-way, the third being a girl, a close friend of hers. She asked my friend what he thought of that and instantly said he was down. It hasn't gone any further than that at this point, but this is where I seek your counsel.

My initial thought was to shake his hand and congratulate him. But I didn't because I actually don't think this would be a good idea for him. This girl is his first serious girlfriend, they've been dating for about seven months and the L-bomb has been dropped on both fronts.

However, I'm thinking that introducing a third party would only complicate matters and lead to an end of the relationship. Even if the girlfriend thinks it would be hot or whatever to watch my buddy plow another girl, I'm guessing her opinion on that would change as soon as it actually happens. Also, my friend really does love his girlfriend and barely knows the other girl. How's he supposed to feel, since he's not a scumbag, about that? Somehow I think he would be hesitant to do much with the other girl or would be completely mindfucked afterward if he did.

I advised against. Your thoughts?

And Moddy, let me know if I need to change the thread title. This one seems safe/cool but I'm not sure.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Re: To turn down or not to turn down a menage a trois?

You voted WHAT?

Hit. It.

Hell, Hit it, and it, and videotape it.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

What if this is the chick's way of telling him she likes the pussy?

4. Clever username

Is the one experience worth screwing up his relationship, though? I guess that's the basic gyst of the question.

5. Clever username

Well, I think it's clear she's at least interested in finding out.

Do you mean, though, that she's trying to find a less hurtful way out of the relationship?

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

If it's his first serious relationship, then there's plenty of time/other women out there.

Only reason to say "No" is if he's got some kind of problem that'll preventing him from landing another woman.

7. Clever username

Well, it was lack of confidence. But a three-way might rectify that.

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Fixed.

I also advise against. If he wants two girls take him to the strip club! That's always my advice. No matter what the situation go to the strip club. All the great decisions in this country's history are made in the presence of strippers!

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

When I first saw this thread I thought boots was letting his imagination get the best of him again.

While my first reaction to reading the post would be to hit it. I've known people that have had this come up, they went for it and the relationship ended up failing.

10. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

He's gotta do it.

Or he can spend the rest of his life thinking about it while he's sitting on the can, cock in hand, jerking off thinking about what coulda been. Especially if the wife turned the cooter and blowjob machine off after she pooped out the last young'n.

11. Clever username

I used your word and you change it on me. Bastard!

12. XXXX

XXXX Member

how long has the relationship lasted?

0-7 months: YES!!

8-14months: maybe

15 months and up: nah

but what would you guys do if your wife/girlfriend offered a threesome with her extremely hot friend, for a threesome with you, her, and another guy?

me and my buddies always toss this question out to each other with surprising responses.

Draft saved Draft deleted