1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Updated) Chris Henry dies after fall

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Public School, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please. Of course, I think you're responsible for your actions and their consequences at age 26. At the same time, I don't think you are hopeless and without an opportunity for redemption at that age.

2. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

I doubt that any of his teammates would have been impacted unless they were somewhere near the truck.

3. Looks like he died terrorizing someone he loved. No surprise the idiot was going after a moving vehicle with one arm in a sling.

Fuck all you pieces of shit making excuses for this piece of trash. Too bad some woman procreated with him.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Seriously?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What does this prove other than add the color of the truck? All the stories said he was in a bed of a truck his girlfriend was driving.

6. There's an enormous difference between "making excuses" for his behavior and saying that he was irredeemable at age 26 and deserved to die. No one is excusing his bad behavior, and he has faced consequences for it. Can you not grasp that?

Yours is an ironic stance coming from somebody with a "Wire" handle and signature. One of the major components of the show was that even the hardened criminals were human - D'Angelo, Wallace, Stringer Bell, Omar, etc., etc., etc.

7. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

Careful. Hell is not reserved for criminals.

8. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

You know, even boots Drip has something worthwhile to say every so often. You? Not so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.