1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Upcoming JDV Super Parties that SJ.com is invited to

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We had the Poin militia All-Star party in my back yard. Why didn't you show? 21 won the beer pong tournament.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Wow,

Lot of messages!

Alright, let me try to deal with this as efficiently as possible.

1.) SportsJournalists.coms that come (via the method detailed) PAY NOTHING. It's free & JDV is your hookup! So yes, you read that right, free admission, free music, and maybe even free VIP pimping with free premium booze. That is how JDV & the SJ VA rolls (although JDV rarely drinks).

2.) JDV does not need to "buy" friends, he has TONS, but is doing something cool for SJ. Thus, you should take advantage or be happy/thankful or simply be quiet maybe.

3.) Regarding some PM's I have received on this. YES, this is VERY real. It is happening. I will follow up with those PM's and we can get you set up and on the JDV guestlist if you follow the instructions.

4.) We already have confirmation from NFL guys, some of my model friends from Sac, and at least one girl from Playboy. We also have a couple of Ms Fitness competitor girls coming as well + the JDV hotties & Villa Army. How is that for good work in a day!

Those that want to come SHOULD (seriously if I were you I would NOT miss this). Those that don't want to come don't, but drop the hate/negativity, or don't, doesn't bother me.

Besides, I think we know who I would let in and who I wouldn't ;). So let's not play/front, but I am trying to be as cool to as many SJ'rs as I can.

That's the latest!

JDV - The Super Genius & your SJ hookup!

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

NFLers are going to be at a JDV party during the season!?! And risk a suspension from Goodell?

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I have to use the restroom and take a JDV.

5. poindexter

It's Jugdish from the League compliance office.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Stop hating, poin. You know you PM'd JDV for the super-cool hookups.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd go, JDV, but I'm afraid Dexter would key my car in a fit of jealousy. Can you just overnight the booze and the models?

8. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Garsh.
    He's doing all this for little ol' me? And to think, I didn't get him anything. Maybe if I just take a deep breathe, the guilt will go away.

9. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha, no. You gotta be here Ace. Work it out man, work it out. It's all about priorities!

Mine, are much like the guys from Entourage. That is how I strive to live my life (minus the drugs, etc.). Guys that don't are just blowing it in my opinion.

I say do something you will always remember & don't be afraid to live large! Besides, plane tix are pretty cheap - come on.

JDV

10. poindexter

JDV musta got a rim job from a fat chick in the jacuzzi.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Does your mom, Ms. June 1968, count as the girl from Playboy?

I'd try to be there, but I would rather have my balls cut on or something just as excruciating.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.