1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Upcoming JDV Super Parties that SJ.com is invited to

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

So, I have to break my moratorium on posting on the AG board as this is the only place this topic belongs and I have had enough cool SportsJournalists.commers want in the mix for the JDV parties.

Here is the deal. I am going to be the main promoter for a high-end club in Nor Cal. I am going to be doing some SICK parties (read CEOs/Pro Athletes/Hot women/ with possible appearances by Playboy Playmates, celebs, etc. Models are a LOCK).

Anyway, the first one is going off on Friday October 5th and the next one will be on Sat Nov 3rd. These should sell out fast so hit me up.

I will put all cool SportsJournalists.commers on my private guestlist & hook you up. The super-cool SportsJournalists.com VA will get on the super secret guestlist that has added bonuses (PM me).

Anyway, I am trying to be cool, but I can't have the clown element. So, here is how we are going to do it. Any cool SportsJournalists.commers can come up to a limit (like 10-15 - that's it). Those that want in PM me and we will handle details from there. DO NOT say you will come and not show up, we can't have that & you are robbing someone else of a spot.

Notice, you will have to give me your real names & contact info & these all will be checked at the door.

That being said, I think most know I don't care about that "inside baseball" stuff and am offering all the true SportsJournalists.com playas a HELL of a time for free. For those that like to drink I may be able to hook you up with an SportsJournalists.com VIP table and a bottle of Grey Goose (no promises, all depending on who comes and how many VIP tables I need, but I will try).

It's going to be off the chain!

Thanks all,

JDV

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

This is like your All-Star Break shindig. If I lived anywhere close to Cali, I would go in a heartbeat, simply for the JDV experience/to meet the SportsJournalists.com myth. But I don't, so I have to pass. Thanks for the invite, though.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

read jvd: so now i'm a bouncer.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I know it's a cliche, but how can it be left unsaid?:

This will not end well.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

sad, really. this is kinda like the fat kid who brings candy to school and hands it out so he can make friends.

6. The kids he's too smart to be around ...

7. BertoltBrecht

BertoltBrecht Member

If it's anything like last year's party count me in..

[​IMG]

One thing though: No clown element? I'll call and give Snuffles the bad news.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So who will sit at table with Rokski, Rokski2 and Cranberry for this? And Oz, you're passing on the Grey Goose?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you as stoked as i dools?

10. Colton

Colton Active Member

"Clayton, Jugdish, Muhammad, Lonnie..."

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Hey, if he scores Bethanie Mattek, we are so there!

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

I wonder if the Playmates know they're coming to this little extravaganza.....and having old copies of Playboy strung across the apartment doesn't exactly count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.