1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unlock your car with a tennis ball

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Shifty Squid, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

Well, preferably it's your car anyway. If you want to use this method to embark on a life of crime, I can't be held responsible for your actions.

http://www.thevoiceofra.tk/2007/02/02/unlock-your-car-with-a-tennis-ball/

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That was pretty funny. So is this:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/302101/cheating_wife/

3. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

4. grrlhack

grrlhack Member

Not to be a blonde here, but would this actually work? I'm sure it's just something stupid, but anyway. Not that I'm carrying a tennis ball around in my purse (oh yeah, I don't carry one!)

5. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

Notice that the girl's hair covers the lock when it pops.

This has to be bullshit.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I want to know why the video says you have to burn a hole in the tennis ball. Couldn't you just use a screwdriver or a knife to poke a hole?

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Well, according to the video, pushing in on the tennis ball forces the air out of the ball and into the lock mechanism, thus popping the lock.

Might make for a fun physics experiment, but that's it.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I've seen this done before, never done it myself, but I think the lock has to be the type that pops up and down as are found on older vehicles. If the lock is next to the inside handle as most are nowadays, I doubt you'd have success.

Draft saved Draft deleted