1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Underwear

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Feb 15, 2009.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You wear two pair of underwear a day? Think of all the money you're wasting on extra laundry.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It doesn't really cost all that much more. You just load the washers a little more full.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

I thought for sure Mikey's first post on this thread would have been a little more... interesting.

4. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

You want to hear my commando story? I've only got one because I learned my lesson. I've also got one similar to Trey's. I love pants stories.

"... And I was wearing the very pants I was going to return."

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Then the T-shirts suffer, the grass stains won't get as much attention and anarchy will follow directly behind.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I only get boxers at The Gap and I have never paid more than $2.97. They put boxers on sale after Christmas and Father's Day and you can always get them for either $1.97 or $2.97. I stock up then and winnow out the worn and the unwearable.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I truly, honestly believe that this thread is living proof that the apocalypse is upon us.

8. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I thought about attacking the cost analysis that started the whole thing, but like Boon said, forget it, he's rolling.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I just threw out the last of my two originals Thursday. It was a sad, sad time. But the thing(s) had to go.

10. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

About a year ago, the boxer briefs I wore on my wedding day in 2001 finally were dropped from the rotation...

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's terrible. Mine were from 2000. They've seen everything I've seen since then. And I just threw them in the trash. Just discarded them like yesterday's junk mail. Like they didn't matter. In the way, even.

I need a drink.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fuck you bitch! I'll burn your teddy bear on the kitchen burner, I swear by God, you know I will!

I wear a 36-waist because 35s are hard to find. I can actually still fit somewhat OK in my 34s. There's even a 32 I have that I can fit into if need be, though I'm sure it's stretched way out.

Don't hate me because I got the beautiful family gene and you didn't! Go on cursing me in the family photo, ugly boy! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted