1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Underpants in the mail

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

It's better than the alternative.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I think you left out a step in between... Obviously, this is not what I expected this thread to be about. I'm a little disappointed. And for the record, I have sent and received underpants through the mail.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

So back to the charity concept....how does this work? Some poor impoverished little girl gets a package with underpants and a check??

'MOMMMMM!!!'

4. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

About the 25 second mark. That just reminded me of this.

5. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek. [/Samantha Baker]

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't know about y'all, but I always send the pink underpants back with my email address written in sharpie.

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Thank you, Glenn Close.

8. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Where else? You keep changing your damn cell number.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Several years ago I called a Pac 10 school that shall remain nameless and requested they send me a football media guide.

A few days later a package from said school arrived in the mail. Much to my surprise it did not contain the requested media guide.

Apparently the ditzy coed who stuffed the mail for the SID mixed up the envelopes and sent me, among other things, a pair of women's underwear, along with a detailed letter to a female friend describing in graphic detail some drunkn weekend escapades. She even included pictures.

As I recall she even included a reason for why she was mailing a pair of panties to her friend but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.

Because she signed the letter I was very, very tempted to call the office and ask for the young lady by name and thank her for the package before I asked her to connect me to the SID. But in the end I decided just to toss the package and never said a word about it.

10. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

...until now

11. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

You're welcome.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The first part sounds a lot like an episode of Erotic Confessions I saw a few years ago.

Draft saved Draft deleted