1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

UNC's men's basketball players get pedicures?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

How cut(icl)e ... Heels busted in College Park. ;D

And MM - I think I prefer those loud "F_CK DUKE" T-shirts the Terps wore one year in College Park. Two hours of ESPN violating FCC guidelines ... gotta love it. :-\

2. Great picture ... especially the Dukie looking up ... can't imagine it running in any mainstream publications, though, because of the word "gay" ... who published it?

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Write: Not sure who had it first, but I'm guessing it hit a BLOG! first and then made its way through the series of tubes we call teh internets.

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I remember a story a while ago about Ray Allen getting manicures regularly.

5. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I have had a pedicure, once. It was relaxing. Plus the girl was super hot, had big boobs and a low-cut shirt on that day. So I got to look at her chest while she rubbed my feet.
    She also cut my hair, so I knew her and she kept making jokes about how she was my servant for the day. It was also expensive though and then she left town.
    Pedicures are nice, if I made big piles of money I'd get them on a regular basis, but I'm limited on my splurges and massages are better anyway.

6. hey Jay Farrar - what do you think of this new Son Volt record? a couple decent tracks - Underground Dream probably my favorite - but I'm not in love with it. just sounds like Okemah II and a lot of kind of faceless songs all at the same tempo that don't really go anywhere. i'll keep trying, but so far pretty disappointing to me. I like a lot of his solo stuff but haven't loved anything since Trace.

Draft saved Draft deleted