1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Unbelievable...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Colton, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I plan to not dread Christmas this year. Because I am rejecting all things Christmas.

2. Left_Coast

Left_Coast Active Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/09/business/09holiday.html

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I actually kind of have an excuse. I am working the actual holidays this year. My contribution to the merry hoho season. So, I don't think I have to really worry about the holiday. I think I only get two days off in December, not one of them on a stat holiday. So I don't even have time to shop this year and people understand. No expectations placed on me.

(Actually, I am working so the other staff can spend the holidays with their loved ones. That is my present to my coworkers. I hope Deb sees this ;D )

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Maybe we should have a Canadian non-Christmas SportsJournalists.com outing. :)

5. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

6. KG

KG Active Member

Well Christmas will never come to Georgia in that case. You can't even get the boats in the water in right now.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

You can meet me in Radium Hot Springs. I'll be chillin' at the pool.

8. Working retail can totally ruin your love for Christmas. I'm glad I only experienced it once.

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I want one of these this year:

[​IMG]

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

FRA-GEE-LAY. Must be Italian.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

A couple years ago they had one of these at a pawn shop where I live. God I wanted to buy that thing.

12. doctor x

doctor x Member

Good as doorstops, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted