1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Uma single?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What are the odds that boots was behind her?

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Boyfriend probably used the "Silly rabbit!" line on her one time too many. Wouldn't try that on a woman trained in the use of various and sundry martial arts weapons.

3. boots

boots New Member

Actually, I was just to the left of her in the midst of passing her my damn self. She wasn't the greatest on skates but the kid did cut her off.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Yeah, I would have zipped right past her, too. ::)

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Maybe it\'s the characters she\'s played, particularly in Pulp Fiction and Beautiful Girls, but she really strikes me as a guy\'s kinda gal: Attractive in her own way (actually, very attractive) and not so much like a porcelain doll that you\'re afraid to touch her.

6. John

John Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think she's very attractive and other times her nose looks really weird.

I feel the same way about Jennifer Anniston.

7. subhead

subhead Member

She gave me her number once, but I wrote it on a dry cleaning ticket, then accidentally left it in Jerry's jacket pocket and a moisturizer cream erased it.

Uma!

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think Uma's got a wonderfully interesting face. I can see how a guy would think she's gorgeous and how a guy would find her homely.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

well she is cuter than Oprah

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Uma Thurman and Janeane Garofalo are both very, very attractive.
    And if I found out Boots was behind me, it'd be less than 15 minutes before I got away.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yes I would.

12. boots

boots New Member

I was to the side of her when I caught her. Besides, she couldn't skate that well but she was soft to the catch. I was just in the right place at the right time. It was a cheap thrill. I didn't realize who she was until she spoke.

Draft saved Draft deleted